Visual arts and culture trip:
Grab your passport and jaunt with us to Havana to celebrate Cuba's arts and culture, this spring 2019. From salsa dancing beneath the night sky in Havana and the sweet and earthy smell of hand-rolled cigars to colorfully painted casas and the bright smiles of warm and welcoming locals—experiencing the authentic Cuba is a bucket list item every traveler--and art lover--should check off.
Experience Havana and its arts & culture:
- Celebrate the Havana Bienale with art installations by world-acclaimed artists.
- Meet established and young, up and coming Cuban artists in private studios
- Explore Old Havana’s architectural treasure trove
- Visit Havana's museums and cultural centers
- Learn how Cuban masters hand-roll cigars at a famous Cigar Factory
- Visit the fascinating Afro-Cuban neighborhood of Regla; meet its artists
- Walk in the footsteps of Ernest Hemingway at Finca Vigia
Since President Obama opened the door to legal travel for US citizens in 2011, many dynamic, art loving travelers have migrated to to this relatively untapped destination. Just 90 miles from US soil, travel to Cuba is easier than ever. This value-packed Cuba tour focuses on the visual arts and culture of Cuba, and is in high demand. Experience the rich culture of indigenous, African and European roots, meet artists in their Old Havana studios, roam the streets of the magical Old Havana, and more.
Small Group Tours and travel logistics:
- Non-stop round trip flights from Miami to Havana, including fuel surcharges and taxes and fees
- Cuba Entrance Visa & Departure Tax
- All land transportation, transfers & porterage in Cuba; clean and modern vehicles with air conditioning
- 5 nights accommodations in Cuba at a well-located & completely renovated 'casa particular' (Cuban bed and breakfast) or hotel
- Meals planned: breakfasts, lunch and dinner. Clean and bottled water available.
- Comprehensive art and educational visits (art museums and studios), including entrance fees
- Professional, English-speaking local guide, who will facilitate the educational exchanges with Cubans
- Health insurance in Cuba (mandatory)
- Organized evening cocktails, dinner and outings in and around Havana
Please note: this fast-paced, escorted educational and art program includes a reasonable amount of walking or hiking and requires an average level of physical fitness. A Spanish speaking guide to accompany.
Travel with us to Vedado, the forbidden fruit that is Cuba. Inquire below!